As State Representative for District 99, I want to advocate for our communities, establishing our district as a model of collaborative and servant leadership in the state by:
- Working with our state and local governments to facilitate improvements in our district.
- Rebuilding trust with our police departments and county government.
- Pushing for improvements in economic and community development .
- Advocating for worker’s rights, civil rights, racial justice and equality under the law.
- Advancing the voice of diverse communities.
- Promoting civic and voter engagement
- Championing access to educational opportunities for all.
- Public transit to improve transportation in our community.